Saturday, May 14, 2011

Binding the books

Sophie's book

the book of Dave and I

My awesome binding job

Four books in one night!

A peek of Sohpie's book

Charlie's book

Casey's book

Our Book

used ribbon as a tie down/together

Over the last couple of months I have made a few books for relatives. Which I am very proud of! But now feel like it's time to get serious and themed books going. I have kept a monthly journal of my kids since birth and wanted to incorporate the journal and a picture...after browsing through my magazine's I found the perfect solution for journaling and now want to start my book...but what to do with all the pages I've done in the past year and a half???? Well I made books they will be the first rough books :) But they look great! I made each of the kids a book and then also a book of Dave and I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)