Sunday, May 27, 2012

Creative Scrappers & Bo Bunny!

Happy Sunday! Today is the perfect day to scrap as the rain is coming down in sheets! So I'm taking a little time to post a few things that I've been working on. The month of May has flown by! Maybe because of the great weather the family and I are getting some outdoor time! Hubby and I have taken the kids out on their bikes a few times and they love it! So when I saw Kristine's sketch on the Bo Bunny blog it was a match made in heaven. After spending a beautiful Sunday afternoon taking the kids to bike parks we settled in for a nice quiet evening where I could scrap. Here is Kristine's sketch






Here is what I created using BoBunny on the Go!

I love the road signs, gears and bright colors! i did some inking and distressing and popped some of the signs with foam squares. At the time I created this I did not have the pictures of the kids on their bikes. 

I stamped the title "A work in progress" as their biking skills are a work in progress :)But they had fun! And I am sad to report I have yet to print the pictures up...ooops!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)