Sunday, August 5, 2012

More Kaiser ... Please

Well I think everyone knows I am addicted to sketches! I love love love them! and more than sketches I love my paper! So I was thrilled when I got my hands on every line of Kaisercraft! And although pink and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of things I love how the tigerlilly collection catches the eye! and yes there is pink! So using the August sketch from the Scrapbook Kits with a Difference blog. Came up with the below.


I still can't believe how much I love this paper. I used some of my Kaisercraft stamps, and my favorite butterfly MS punch. 

With the left overs I made some Thank you cards. 



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great long weekend! I am off to scrap again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)