Saturday, April 27, 2013

Learn Live Hope




Note to self must publish post to appear. I had the chance to spend time and craft (now) last weekend. 

I love getting out and crafting the day away. I got my hands on the new BoBunny C'est La Vie collection and decided to once again use pictures taken at Barb Weirs Photography. My layout is based on Sketchabilities Sketch #89. 



I love this collection and the soft themed papers. Yummy.
Using my TCW templates I did some masking with inks and mists. I layered behind my photo's and made the flowers with my CTMH cricut cartridge. Added a little bling and voila! 


The Butterfly punch by Martha Stewart is still my favorite and decorated the body with bling from my stash. 

Close up of my inking and template work. 

Hope you are having a fabulous day! Thanks for stopping by :) 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Page. Wonderful colors . Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)