Monday, May 19, 2014

#Love

Hello, 

Today I am sharing another canvas I made based on My Creative Sketches May Sketch Challenge. 

I picked up Prima Color Bloom Spray Sultry Shimmer Cobalt and love the vibrant color. The Viva Decor - Inka Gold - Gold Paint really came out on the Creative Embellishment Mini Ornament Frame. I used my new Memory Box Stencils Stardust Mini Stencil with Dreamweaver paste mix with Wild Honey ink.  I put my Cuttlebug to work today, I love the Memory Box Precious Stars Die and Sizzix Star Die. 

My layout is based on this awesome sketch. I flipped the sketch to the side. 




I added a bit of bling, to compliment the stars. 


Thank you for stopping by. Have a great week. 

Lynn xox

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love your take at the sketch!! I love that you turned it around..The colors just pops.. Beautiful page..
    Thanks for Playing along with My Creative Sketches..

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome and amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore how you have turned the sketch on its side, Love that ..
    Beautiful layout !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh this is gorgeous. I love how you turned the sketch and your beautifully misted background and the stars. Love the colours too. Thanks for joining us at My Creative Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)