Sunday, May 31, 2015

Stencils, texture and dimension

Hello,  Lynn here today sharing my creative process for creating my Rainy Day layout. 
I love my stencils and they are just not for misting. 
Stencils can be inked, misted, used to apply molding paste and I like to use them as templates. I love the dimension that stencils add.


With a pencils I traced around the stencil. 
Cut out the extra pieces. 

I used a stencil with circles to add extra elements. 



I love using stencils. 
In my hello sunshine layout I used my hexagon stencil. 


Rainy day layout I used my stars and script stencil. 


I love my shattered glass stencil. Adds such great texture. 


Using two colors with one stencil adds extra dimension. 

 Enjoy your kit!!!
Have a great day 
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)