Wednesday, June 10, 2015

So many reasons to be happy

Presenting the My Creative Scrapbook June Creative Kit

This is one of my favorite pictures of my sweet little boy. He loved his bear. 



This kit is packed with wonderful goodies! Included are 


June 2015 Mini/Creative Kit Kit Contents:
12×12 Double sided papers
words of wisdom
punch strandz
months
Ice
smiles
splatter
Dots
Script
Daily details
pickle juice
stars
diamonds
arrows
starshearts
12×12 journaling sticker sheet with frames
12×12 Treasures and Text sticker sheet with ABC black
ciao chip borders
ciao chip flowers and clouds
trinkets sticker
pkg of buttons red and polka dot
black and white swiss dot ribbon




I will be back in a few days with more layouts created with this fabulous kit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)