Saturday, January 28, 2012

These are the moments I live for -Creative Scrappers #190

This has to be one of my favorite layouts because of the picture. My husband and I are blessed with wonderful friends. During the week, we will get together in the backyard and let the kids play. On Friday nights when the kids are asleep we sit outside and drink slushies. (I should mention we are also neighbors which makes getting together a little easier) Nicole took this picture of the kids stealing our spots. Nicole made the comment that they were mini us 20 years early or we are them 20 years later from the age they are now. Casey, Keanu, Kenzie and Sophie always loved playing together. I used the BoBunny Welcome Home papers, using my MS punches and Tim Holtz ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)