Sunday, January 1, 2012


This year I have a few crafty resolutions.  One resolution is to complete 100 layouts this year! Which I am proud to say today I completed 10- 6x6 pages today! For little Christmas I am making my sister a desk calendar. The second was to use a good portion of my scraps before using more paper and buying more paper. I had two pizza boxes filled with scraps. So I used only my scraps to make the first 10 pages of my sisters calendar. I also hope to create more pages with journalling. And to chronicle/journal more about the kids. Until about 6 months ago I kept a monthly journal of the kids and their progress and then i just lost track of time. So these are my big plans. Let's see how we do! Happy New Year!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)