Thursday, March 27, 2014

Classique Elegant

Happy Thursday! Only 57 days till the SGD Retreat. Well actually I never sleep the night before as I am always so excited so maybe I can say 56?

Today I am sharing a page I made with Authentique - Classique Elegant papers. I am normally a one page layout kind of girl but this time tried a double page. 




Love the Petaloo flowers, especially the white one's that you can ink up to match your layout. I used Tim Holtz Wild Honey ink for the flowers and paper edges. 



I love flower clusters and using all the various pattern papers. 


I also decided to do a little mix media by using Dreamweaver embossing paste. I colored it a little before applying to my stencil to have a color match. 

Here are a few more close ups of this amazing paper collection! 



Have a great week.

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)