Thursday, March 6, 2014

Oh Sweetheart



Good morning! 

Hope you are having a fabulous day. First,  I will admit that I have an addiction to paper! I can't hide it! Yes, Valentine's Day was a couple of weeks ago but who could resist this line  by Doodlebug-Designs. This line is a perfect mix for journaling and capturing those sweet pictures of your valentine's! 







I love the valentine's tickets! These tickets are double sided, if you are not into the mushy, the reverse side will be perfect for you! So many possibilities! 





  




        






Does Love really go out of season?!? I know my love of paper doesn't! ... and well I also had the chance to try out my new Tim Holtz Mini's! 


I love these Distress Inks! You will need these! Just sayin'









Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day

Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)