Thursday, June 30, 2011

Moxie Fab World: Moxie Fab "Stamp" of Approval: Win 18 Stamp Sets in Celebration of Stamp It! Cards Week

Moxie Fab World: Moxie Fab "Stamp" of Approval: Win 18 Stamp Sets in Celebration of Stamp It! Cards Week

I am not lying when I say that I grab my coffee in the morning and check my blogs! As I am newish to the scrapbooking world I want to learn as much as possible and love the inspiration! Well I can say that in this process Iam now following about 166 various sites soooo thank God for google reader! which helps me so very much!!! But there are always a few sites that I jump to first and Moxie is one of them... I can't tell you how I found them but loved them so very much I got a subscription to the paper craft magazine!!! and loving it! But the prizes that they give our are amazing check the above link for this amazing celebration! That Cathy has such great taste!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)