Friday, June 24, 2011

A special gift!

A few months ago my sister and I went to an all day crop! I was so very excited! It would be the first day since Charlie was born that I was going to be away for the whole day! I packed my entire scrapping supplies including that of my sister's and headed out. After three trips into the building we were set to start! Now we were so excited to meet new people we each only completed two pages! in 8 hours two pages while others completed albums! But we had a blast! During this day I made a special page about my grand-parents. I was so very proud of it! My parents dropped in to see us at the end, my mother was so touched by the layout she shed a few tears! Later when showing some family, someone suggested framing it for my grand father. As my mother is heading up north to visit him I decided to frame it for him but also add a few other frames!


Here is my first picture with my beautiful Sophie. I used Paper received from my SGD June page kit. I also used my Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Tim Holtz, and BoBunny stamp. The pearl bling is from Kaiser Craft.






This picture is of my handsome son Casey. The bling is from the dollar store and the embellishments again is from my SGD page kit.The paper is from Kaiser Craft (red). Black and White card stock. The stamp I used on the white card stock is one of my favorite and for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. I'll look!



 Last but not least my baby Charlie. Background paper from my SGD kit. Ribbon from Kaiser Craft and the stripped paper from BasicGrey. The bling dollar store. Again using my favorite stamp (name unknown for the moment.) and my new favorite Tim Holtz stamp! The brads are from MME. All of my stamping is done with Cat'sEye brown ink. I use 3M Glue Dots or stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)