Sunday, July 24, 2011

fancypants, Design Team Sketch2009

I am loving working with the sketches by Cheri @ Let's Scrap! I am getting soo much done! And the prospect of winning prizes makes the pot ... oh so much sweeter!!!
As I was going through my stash to help me complete another project came upon one of my favorite paper pallets, Fancy Pants Hot Chocolate. Now, I will be honest I bought this paper solely on the fact that I liked the name!! Every morning I have to have my hot chocolate so this paper had to be mine!
Here is the sketch I decided to work with
But in my fashion decided to flip the sketch  to match my pictures dimension. This is what I came up with ...



Using my Cricut George and Shapes cartridge I cut the tags. Adding a little ribbon to the end of the tags. I did not like the die cut from the package ( I should say the color and the whole shape) so I cut it in half and stamped snowflakes before inking it up. I used the alpha stickers from the pack. I also had these cute snow flake brads that I decided to put here and there. Here are some close ups!



Happy Sunday to everyone! Hope you enjoy your day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch Lynn, I love that you scrapped these older photo's and that you told the story on the tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)