Sunday, July 3, 2011

Friends

 this was also my first time trying to journal. a few simple lines but it is a start. I'm still on my paper tearing/burnt look which will be a theme. Now that I am typing about this I realize how dark my picture is. but I did emboss script on the side of the page. I will work on getting a better picture!
After five years of marriage I am still trying to get my wedding album done! Don't get me wrong beautiful wedding, loving family and friends but the pictures still make me so mad. I decided on Fancy Pants So Happy Together paper for the theme of my album. Which this would be a first for me making a whole book using only one paper collection. I think that is why it is taking me sooo long! Well off to decide on what picture I will do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)