Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Together

Yep still working on our wedding album. But thanks to the challenge at Let's Scrap and the Fancy Pants challenge, my wedding album is coming along!


For this wedding page I decided to use Cheri's sketch LS130 December 9, the left side. I am not normally a multi page picture kind of girl but this month is all about the challenges. So I combined two Fancy Pants line Road Show with the Happy Together Flock. Used Happy Together rub ons, Forever in Time Bling, 3M Glue, Tim Holtz distress ink and my Fiskar's Lace Punch.



Thank you for stopping by :)  More Fancy Pants to come!

1 comment:

  1. Another great post on your blog, Lynn! I absolutely love the detail shots of your layout. You will be a great asset to the Let's Scrap Design Team come August 1!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)