Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sisters and Let's Scrap

Good morning, well again this week I got to play with Cheri's amazing sketch! This is one of my favorite sketches as it gave me the chance to showcase my many pictures of my sister and I. I think I've said it before but when my sister was a child you could not put a camera in front of her or she would cry so her baby pictures are limited and then in the early years we were just always so busy that photo's are few and far between. Plus I'm not sure who had the camera back then but their are a lot of pictures with cut off heads and lots of wall space. Thank God for digital now!
A few weeks ago I participated in the SGD garage sale. If you have never been you really need to go and check it out. I submitted a box and came back with a nice little profit! In which I purchased the new BoBunny line! I also used my MS punch and my favorite Cricut Cartridge from CTMH. Tim Holtz Ink and ribbon from my stash. I am all about the distressing so I tried to use layers upon layers!


DSC07427 (1280x649) by lynnshaffer7


Here is a little about the prize for this week and our wonderful sponsor!

Really Reasonable Ribbon has been meeting the ribbon needs of crafters, rubber stampers, scrapbookers, wedding planners and the artistic community for over 10 years. We offer great low pricing and fast shipping on all our products. Our large selection of ribbon styles includes a variety of colors and widths in grosgrain, organza, gingham, satin, ric rac, twill tape, lace, jute, bakers twine and much more. We also carry some fun embellishments and several adhesives that work great with ribbon. We invite you to stop by today and browse through our website. We have something for everyone!

Here is the wonderful prize they are giving away!

A 3 month subscription to our monthly ribbon club (value $27)? The winner will receive the October, November and December assortments as they come out. They will receive the first assortment upon winning and then the other two at the beginning of each month. Here is what the October collection looks like


*****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)