Sunday, February 12, 2012

**Flying Unicorn**Mojo Monday



Mojo Monday on a Sunday! I know! But normally I don't get to play very much during the week. It is a little hard. This weekend, however, I had company visiting from out of town and my little girl is so very sick. But I did get a chance to finally play with this weeks sketch. I have a few other projects on the go for other challenges in the Flying Unicorn forum!
I flipped the sketch over to match my picture set up. I used one of my favorite BoBunny line. 

I am still working through my stash! Oh dear never in a million years did I think I had this much stuff. But the SGD yard sale is coming up soooo maybe I can get rid of some stuff there and buy some new paper! But let me tell you it is a challenge. I am learning to use my stickers, various flowers and as many little left over scraps that I can. Also putting my little machine to work and stitched all the pages. That is big for me! lol!

I've added some dragonfly stickers that Sophie picked out during one of our outings, that I know she loved. 

After attending a class at Miss Arts I am trying to use more of my stickers.Which really worked out for me in this case. It reads "together sweet girl full of personality".

Did lots of layering (because I love the look of it ).


  Well that is all for me today. Off to try my hand at another challenge.Have a great week!



1 comment:

  1. oo fabulous take on the sketch girly! Love all the yummy layers and such a sweet photo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)