Monday, August 6, 2012

Memories




Happy Monday! A quick post before heading off to the park with the kids! The weather is beautiful, the air is crisp and fresh! It has been a long, sticky, humid summer! Which is why I love FALL! So today's layout is based on the sketch by Once Upon A Sketch and the focus is season. 

The challenge on the BoBunny blog is white spaces. Which is very hard for me to do! So using the fall harvest collection (still one of my favorites) I created this page of my middle son Casey.


For my back layers I used BoBunny Market place papers. Then layered my picture with leaves created with my Close to my Heart cricut cartridge again with Harvest papers. I did some distressing and inking to give the crisp look.

In keeping with the journaling aspect of Once Upon A Sketch I created a little card on the top left hand corner that I am going to print and insert. (Holiday weekend I am out of ink for my printer and everything is closed!... argh) I can't tell you were the memories sticker comes from I'm still trying to go through my stash and found this cute sticker but don't know who's... oops sorry! But hope you are enjoying a fabulous Monday!Off to play outside with the kids!


13 comments:

  1. Lovin how you will hide your journaling - super fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on the white space! It's such a fabulous layout. I also love the way you're going to add your journaling. Thank you so much for playing along at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, love the layered leaves. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwee what a sweet photo! love the leaves and that space for your journalling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute autumn LO! the adorable picture you scraped here totally makes me smile! i love all the leaves making a frame around the photo!
    thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just such a sweet fall layout!! I really love the little booklet- great idea :D- thanks so much for joining us @ OUAS!!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page and fab take on the challenge!! Love your pretty leafy details and your creative journaling idea!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a darling photo! Love your autumn/fall layout! The leaves scattered about look fabulous! Thanks for joining along with OUAS :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how adorable!!! I love the leaves, and that great little fold out card, cute! Thanks so much for joining us at OUAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this layout!!! Thanks for playing in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous page ! thanks for playing with us at OUAS !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful fall page! Thanks for playing along with OUAS:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)