Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The box ... A Christmas Tale

Merry Christmas! 

We were up early with the kids opening gifts. They had a blast! I have some great pictures but the excitement was a little much for my youngest and during nap time while the other two played I got to play in my scrap area. I decided to make a box. Yep simple as that sounds I made one using my Fiskar's blade, cutting mat and a ruler. Still can't get enough of my BoBunny paper and it was perfect! 

 So I have been eyeing the new cartridge by Close to my Heart. I wanted this cartridge to make these boxes but took a look at the booklet and tried my hand. Not too bad.
I love how it turned out! Now to finish the inside! My little guy is up and although he is playing right beside me with his trucks. It is a little distracting! He is too cute not to stop and play with. 


We moved the toy room and my craft area around so now I can watch the kids play or jump on their trampoline and craft. Charlie has taken to playing with his cars on the top of my desk, everyone is happy :) 

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)