Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year! All the best in 2013! Here is to jumping into the New Year! Here is a page I completed using My Mind's Eye product and their December Sketch for their challenge. I have used a few different collections. On the Bright Side and Sweet Caroline are two of my favorites. Pictures were taken by Barb Weir Photography. I love Barb & Cherie's energy! She got these great shots of the kids jumping on the bed!



Here is the sketch I based my page on.... I flipped it.




Barb really knows how to capture the kids spirit. Like the kids I had tones of fun with this. Heck even broke out the twine! I used my Close to My Heart Cartridge to cut out the banners and some of the shapes.
I can't tell you where I picked up this little frame but layered a few flags and used my TCW 6x6 template for background stamping. You will see more of it in the next image. 

Tim Holtz Ink, a few brads from the sweet Caroline collection to complete the page. A little hidden journalling to capture the moment! Here is to the New Year! 
Thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)