Sunday, April 21, 2013

Together

This weekend I spent some time at Scrappin' Great Deals for their all day crop! I love getting together with the ladies and craftin' away. 

I based my layout on the below PageMaps's sketch. 






Now I should tell you that when I read my blogs I tend to copy the image into a document so that when I go cropping that I have some sketches handy on my tablet. Loved this sketch and only later when I was putting this together ... Saw that this was the MME contest. But what can you do when you have a great sketch right?!?!?!?


This is one of my favorite pictures of my kids. We had dress up day! I was taking picture after picture and the kids were giggling. Charlie left the fun and went and pulled out a book and decided it was time to read. All three settled down to look at the book. 

Using the new Pink Paisley Hope Chest Paper I layered cut tickets created with my Close to my Heart Cartridge. Lots of inking of the edges with my Tim Holtz Wild Honey ink. Distressing with my zutter and I did attempt to do some masking with a Prima mask. 


Close up of the masking and the tickets. 


I love the Wild Honey color. 






Thank you for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)