Monday, December 30, 2013

Place in Time



Last month I attended my first SGD Scrapbooking Retreat and I LOVED IT. I picked up Graphic 45 Place in Time paper pack and decided I was going to make my photographers a calendar. They are are always so good to me. However, it would have seemed that I hit a dry spell after the retreat until I found Let's Get Sketchy, and now I have a little more inspiration to work with. My page is based on December Week 2. 


This paper set totally makes me think of Barb and Cheri. They are such a great team and so very creative. 

I matted all my pieces in black to make it pop. I layered the stamp and using my Fiskars paper edgers gave some definition. I have also included some of the other calendar pages. 


Almost done!! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)