Tuesday, July 8, 2014

So in love with you



Hello my friends, I am back again to share my canvas layout created using the amazing products found in My Creative Scrapbook Creative Kit. I am a guest designer for the month of July. 

This kit is filled with amazing products from Simple Stories &  Studio Calico two of my favorites. 



I absolutely loved all the alpha stickers and words in this kit. I created this canvas for my daughters bedroom. 



So many beautiful papers and ribbons. 



Stop by and take a look at the DT Gallery for more amazing inspiration created with this kit. 

Have a fabulous day 



1 comment:

  1. Lynn what a great LO -love the dark background - everything pops off the page

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)