Sunday, December 7, 2014

Sweet

Today I am sharing another project created with the amazing December kit from My Creative Scrapbook. 


This has to be the best kit yet! 

Mixing Black ink and Dreamweaver paste I created the star background. Layers upon layers of stars, snowflakes. 

Add some of the amazing die cuts. 

 Create my own pop up star.




Take a peek at all the yummy goodies offered in this kit!


The December 2014 kits:





The December Main kit features the beautiful Carta Bella Christmas Time papers and embellishments and is complemented with Simple Stories brads, Bo Bunny petals, and pretty ribbons.



-------------------------

Details about subscribing to any of the kits can be found on our website at MyCreativeScrapbook.com.  There are several membership options to choose from. Kits are available in limited quantities, so don't delay!



Don't forget about our sketch challenge... we have a terrific sketch and a fabulous prize package to give away. Visit our sketch blog for all of the details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)