Saturday, December 31, 2011

My last post of the year

MichelleARTDSC08566DSC08567Michelle~love

Michelle, a set on Flickr.
Happy New Year my friends! This is my last post of 2011 and it has been a great year creatively! I would like to dedicate my last post to my scrappy sweets Michelle! In our home she is known as my scrappy wife! I met Michelle through the Let's Scrap site that I was a DT for from August to November. We started up in the introduce yourself discussion and we've been crafty BFF's ever since! We live hours apart but have taken up a card swap! And today I am showcasing some of my dear friends work! Leave her some scrappy love as I think she should start her own blog to show off her amazing talent! Michelle has been an amazing gift to me all around and I hope in this New Year, you my fellow bloggers are as lucky as I to meet a new friend that has inspired me, picked me up and warmed my heart! She is more than just a crafty friend... I love her like a sister :) She is good for my soul! MUAH XOXO

All the best in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)