Friday, December 30, 2011

School's In!



I discovered Miss Arts when I was perusing Sarah Webb’s blog, and came across the Miss Art’s Blinkie. I clicked and my world forever changed! As most of you know I am a busy lady! I work full time out of the home, married with three young children all under the age of 4! and I am addicted to scrapbooking/card making! Actually, scrapbooking and I just celebrated our two year anniversary together!
Since started scrapbooking I’ve always tried picking up things here and there. But let’s face it there are so many magazine’s, blogs, you tube video’s out there that at times it seems a little over whelming! You never know what you are going to get! What I love about Miss Arts classes is you know what you are going to get! Not only do you get the class description, products used,  you also get a brief video. I think this is perfect! As at times I’ve taken a look at the description and sat there and though uhhhh I don’t know...but see the video and well I then have to see what it is all about. I also love the format of the class, the format is for all learning types! I like how it alternates with videos, pictures and text. the broken video segments are great for me as most of the time I don’t have time to sit through an hour of tutorials but the manner in which the video’s are broken up are perfect.  I love the variety of the classes and teachers! They all compliment each other! As an example, the Simply Stylish Lesson 3 talks about misting which is fabulous but there is also the Demystifying Mist class which the various techniques are amazing and completely different!
Finding this site has been great! Everything is in one spot! I would love to see Miss Art add classes/tutorials on photography or photo enhancement. A class on tips for storage and organizing. A Copic, class/tutorial would be awesome!!!
What I especially enjoyed and not expected is the detail of the classes and teachers. I have come across a few sites that say they will teach you the tricks of the trade but in the end don’t tell you too much. Not at Miss Art’s! These ladies are here to help you grow your craft! You can find this in their pledge to you as a student!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you found it and that you like it so much! Happy New Year scrappy friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)