Saturday, March 10, 2012

Andrea and BoBunny! Two words that do go together!

See what my girl Andrea has going on!!!!

Bo Bunny pop up Card and BLOG CANDY ALERT!!


I figured it was about time I finished some of my cards from the Bo Bunny event a few weeks back that I attended at SGD. It was soooo much fun! I can't wait for our SGD first ever weekend retreat coming up in April either! April 20th-22nd to be exact- woot woot!

This card is made using some of the Bo Bunny Country Garden line. Love the soft colours and butterflies. Joanne from Bo Bunny was a hoot and I loved how simple she made this pop up card- instruction wise I mean. Nice and easy to follow hee hee. I used lots of the Country Garden stickers that came in the kit she gave us and that we also have at SGD. I added some bling and ribbon- because everything is better with bling. Who's with me!

I have not looked outside yet to see what the day's weather has brought us as I am holding onto the Spring feeling this card gives me. It makes me feel so good in fact that I think a giveaway is in order:

Leave a comment on this post saying what you love about Spring and I will do a draw next Saturday for a 6x6 Bo Bunny paper pack. 

If you share this giveaway on your blog, Facebook or Twitter please leave a second comment indicating how you spread the word to increase your chances to win. 



Now- back to my cuppa tea and my thoughts of Spring. Oh- before I go I just saw that SGD is having a Free Shipping weekend!!! Enabler alert!!!. Yep- cuppa tea and shopping- bliss!

Orders of $40+ (before taxes) will receive free shipping this weekend!
Valid for Canadian & US orders!! 
To redeem, enter the code FREESHIP (all cap's) into the coupon box
as you go through checkout.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)