Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day. 


A quick post today. I made this box for my mom for Mother's Day. I had the chance to spend the weekend with two of my favorite friends/scrappers. They inspire me on so many levels. 
I received my Creative Embellishment order a few days ago and could not wait to play with the beautiful pieces. A few weeks ago, Tammy a Creative Embellishments DT member made an amazing Steampunk decorative OTP project. 
Here is what I created. 





Love my Prima Color Bloom Spray Sparklin Pastel Cotton Candy which I misted over my BoBunny Paper. I then primed my Creative Embellishment Page Corner chipboard to oposing edges of my box. On the top I added various flowers from Prima and Petaloo. Butterflies and hearts using my punches. Prima wood buttons. Added Pearls and a key from K & Company. 


Please forgive my gesso hands in the picture. 




Enjoy the day!

Today at SGD enjoy free shipping! Details can be found here.

Lynn xox


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)