Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Lucky in Love

Hello, Today I am sharing a layout I create based on Let's Get Sketchy Week 1 Sketch. This past weekend I was at the SGD retreat and had time to create.


 I flipped the sketch. I used only one photo with layers behind the picture.



I used the new Prima Time Traveler Memories collection. Love the papers, flowers and embellishments. My new favorite product is the Creative Embellishments. For this page I used the Photo Corner and the Lucky in Love saying. 


Love how this turned out. Thank you so much for stopping by

Lynn

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO! Thanks for joining us @ LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page. Awesome job with the sketch. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch - love all your layers and tickets
    Thank you for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take on the sketch, and I especially love all those tickets! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome take on the sketch Lynn, I love your rustic look on the LO. Really nice to see you are playing along with us at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Almost forgot to ask Lynn, are those tickets from Prima TTM as well? they look fab on your LO
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the compliment. Yes the tickets are from TTM. I purchased the whole paper pad that has a full page of the tickets which I cut out and then used my flower kit to give the distress look.

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)