Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Amazing

It has been a long time since I have posted. Feels good to come back and share some projects. Today I am sharing a layout created for Creative Embellishments and was inspired from Stuck?! Sketches. 

The Creative Embellishments challenge was to be inspired by something from this image and the layout was to be in black and white ( a little color was permitted) 


I was inspired by Stuck?! Sketch by Laura. 


I was inspired by the butterflies I have been holding onto these CE beautiful butterflies for some time. I also used one of my favorite corner pieces. They say there are no mistakes in scrapbooking just creative explorations. I was going to use this picture in color and the rest of the layout in black and white with two pink flowers. Well things got messy and inked up the color photo so layered it with a black and white photo. And because my son an I were playing with gelato's add a little color. But I couldn't help it because I tucked in some CE butterfly buttons in my layout next to the flowers. Close up pictures below. 





Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. As claimed by Stanford Medical, It's in fact the one and ONLY reason this country's women live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 kilos lighter than we do.

    (And really, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some hard exercise and really, EVERYTHING to related to "how" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", not "what"...

    Click this link to uncover if this little quiz can help you unlock your real weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)