Saturday, September 10, 2011

2007-Scrap That Kit-Once upon a sketch

 
SEPTEMBER 1st Challenge

Journalling Criteria : A memorable year - Your title must be a year, and you must journal at least 2 lines on why this year is memorable for you. Examples: the year you got married, the year you graduated, the year you moved to a new house/country, the year you started a new job, the year your child was born, the year you lost someone dear. Your journalling can be in any language and any format (written, typed etc)

You must combine our journalling criteria with the following sketch...





Well this is my first page with my Scrap That kit!  This Kit is simply amazing. I picked 2007 because that is the year I became a mom! The quote on the below of the page is actually from the book I will love you for always I just have the french version for my kids. Thank you for stopping by! Have a great week! I need to go play some more with my kit

8 comments:

  1. wow Lynn this is my fav from you..just a gorgeous creatoin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the soft muted tonings. Absolutely beautiful take on the sketch - thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS

    ReplyDelete
  3. precious page and photo!
    Thanks for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely lo! Your swirls and flowers look gorgeous! Beautifully done! Tks. for playing with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty page! I love your take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Beautiful photo! I love you design and the soft colors!!! Thank you for playing along at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so so previous. thanks for playing along at OUAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Thanks for playing along at Once Upon a Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)