Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Let's Scrap-Wednesday Reveal

Fall is my favorite time of the year. The bright colors and the cool crisp air! This past weekend my girl Nicole andI headed to SGD yard sale. I was a very good girl with my pennies and scored some awesome stamps but could not help myself to buying the new BoBunny paper collection. The pictures I chose are from when the family and I headed to an apple orchard. We had a great time! I loved the bright colors of the paper which complimented my pictures. I used some of my new punches but mostly used my CTMH cricut cartridge. Tim Holtz Ink and 3M Glue.




Thank you so much for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. wow I just love the design and bright colors..gorgeous layout

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)