Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I have been stalking ah I mean following Shona's blog for some time and was always in awe of her talent! I was thrilled to see that she was a fellow Canadian but most of all that Scrap That was a Canadian kit company. So I joined the site to take a look and feel in love... then after a few exchanges with Shona realized this kit could be for me! So earlier this month using Cheri's Let's Scrap Sketch made this layout with my first kit! Then shocked that it was picked for inspiration of the week!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hehe thanks :) I love this layout and so happy that you joined us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That layout is beautiful and deserved to be picked!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)