Saturday, January 28, 2012

Cardabilities & June Calendar page

Yes I will admit I got sidetracked with my calendar making and it was only until I was uploading my sketchability page that I realized I never finished posting all the other calendar pages and the sketch inspiration that got me there.  So here is the month of June.I love how the card sketches works for my calendar oh so very nice!
June using Kraftin Kimmie Stamp which I love. BoBunny paper and my CTMH cricut cartridge for the shapes.Circle piece from my stash (not sure of the company)
Decorated the border that I cut using my cricut and added a layer of stickles to make it pop
Have a great night! Off to bed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)