Friday, April 4, 2014

Keep Calm and Try not to Laugh

Hello! Today I am sharing a layout I created for my upcoming April 12th class at SGD. 




I absolutely love the "Keep Calm and Try not to Laugh" saying on this journaling card. It is perfectly suited for my son! He is one crazy fun and loving little man. The ticket sheet was perfect for my border across this double layout. Kits will be available. You can't go wrong for the young adventurer in your life. More than a few worked for my little ones :) 






I am loving my stencils and my background stamps. Sheila must have realized my new passion as she put on an amazing sale on all Memory Box Stencils. For this layout I used Rings and Puddles Stencil with a little Dreamweaver embossing paste. 







Well, one day closer to the weekend. Have a great day!

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)