Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Peaceful Heart finds Beauty in all things.

Happy Saturday! 

It is a lazy kind of day for our family today. A few kids have stuffy noses and Dave and I are catching up on laundry. I had some time this morning to play with some of my mix media goodies, so I made this canvas for our master bedroom . 


Today I went all out in my little world. The Dusty Attic chipboard saying I've been holding onto for years. Yes, you read that right. I love the saying so much that I wanted to use if for the perfect project. The butterflies are also from the Gabrielle collection from BoBunny that I've again had for a few years. I covered my canvas with BoBunny paper, misted it with Dylusions Ink Spray. and using my Dreamweaver Embossing Paste with my Crafter's Workshop Reverse Chickenwire template. 


I have a chipboard piece again from the BoBunny Gabrielle collection, along with Prima flowers and Petaloo White Wild Blossom

I have a few more projects on the way. 
Have a fabulous day.

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)