Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Dream



Hello, 




Today I am sharing a canvas I made inspired by 3 fabulous challenges.

The layout was inspired by Scrap Our Stash Challenge.





The twist was to add a GOLD embellishment. 
I added gold flowers, and I embellished the Creative Embellishment fairy wing set with gold Glitter Ritz 

I also used gold ink on my larger tag. 








The colors of the canvas were inspired by the Prima Color Pallett.








Below is the small cluster on the top right corner or the canvas. All Prima products used: flowers, Stamp, trinket, Butterfly , Color Bloom and Crystals. The butterfly flourish are covered with Glitter Ritz







Leafs are from a beautiful Prima Die. Love the Prima Flowers. The Prima Doll is from various Prima Paper lines. 







And now for the lovely chippies which are from Creative Embellishments blog! Their challenge was to use a flourish piece and be inspired by the below image. I loved the butterfly and added the wings to the Prima Doll. I loved the flow of the flowers and mimicked them at the bottom of my Doll. 
I used my Crafter Workshop Stencil and created the vine like swirls. 








Here is the beautiful butterfly flourish








I cut this piece into 3 and covered with teal Glitter Ritz. 







Thank you for stopping by have a great day! 

Don't forget to stop by Scrappin' Great Deals 12 hours sale



















9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! where do I start?!!? That Prima Doll is beautiful and I love the color combo and all the textures and hidden gems...the Glitter Ritz is some great stuff! Love the iridescence of it all! Kate (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful project Lynn! Love the color combo and all the details! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Fantastic work and such great details! Thank you for linking up with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! Stunning! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning! So much beauty on one canvas...love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful project! love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a beautiful project. Love it so much. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow zeros what a project! Maybe it's a blessing you missed 2 kits cause you see rocking some challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your kind words over at my blog. Very much appreciated! I came by here to see your creations and am flabbergasted! ABSOLUTELY. GORGEOUS! All of it! Wow! I'm your newest follower! Amazing work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)