Today I am sharing some fabulous entries for our Mood Board Challenge!
Remember you still have a week to participate!
Use the below images as inspiration to create a layout (single or double), canvases, art journal pages, tag or card. It's that easy!
According to the Oxford Dictionary a Mood Board is defined as "an arrangement of images, materials, pieces of text, etc. intended to evoke or project a particular style or concept". You may be inspired by the colors, objects, feel or whatever the image represents to you. The winner, selected at random, will receive a $20 gift card to Scrappin Great Deal's and be our featured guest designer for the following month!
1. Have Fun. Be inspired.
2. Tell us how the mood board inspired you.
3. In the comment section leave a Link up to your specific blog post. (just not your general blog). Mention that you are participating in the Scrappin Great Deal Mood Board and link back to this post. If posting your creation to facebook, pinterest, twitter please use the hashtag #scrappingreatdealsmood.
4. Don't have your own blog? Send your name and picture of your creation to email@example.com and a short description of how you were inspired. (in the subject line indicate #scrappingreatdealsmood or leave a link to your blog post in the comments.
5. Projects have to be new as of today's date. (No back linking please)
6. Contest is open till March 18th, midnight.
Hope you will play along!