Hello crafty friends,
Today we have a special guest designer Laura and it is the reveal of the March Mood Board! Hope you will join us, be inspired and play!
(All images were located from pinterest)
Here is Laura's take on the mood board.
Laura was inspired by the flowers on the mood board and all these beautiful flowers were hand cut by Laura! Please make sure to stop and leave her some love on her blog. Laura's blog.
Thank you so much for joining us Laura! Love your fabulous creation!
And here is what the Diva's created this month!
When I saw the images of the Mood Board the first thing I thought of was The Graphic 45 Once Upon A Springtime Collection that was used in the one photo, it's one of my favorites, so I used some of the papers from the collection in my card!! Combined with the other photos it made me think of the start of spring. It is a magical time of year when everything is beginning again, renewing from the ice and cold of winter to a rainbow of colors and smells! What could be more magical than that! So I created a card where looking out a window you can see the fairies dancing and rejoicing with the beginning of spring!! The Queen of the Fairies is greeting and announcing the "News of Spring" with her magical wand!! I hope you like my creation! I hope that you have as much fun as I did!
I adore Trish's take on the challenge!
I love the colors of the mood board, especially the blue. The flowers and butterflies made me think of blossoming spring. As I was going through some pictures found this one of my daughter whom had actually written "S loves mommy" and created a family picture. She was only 4 in this picture and could not believe how she was blossoming.
Lori was inspired by the flowers and the vibrant colors. (Wow can you believe the talent! There are no words)
last but not least we have our own ....
Love this fabulous design! So many creative elements to this fabulous layout. Sheila was inspired by the bright lively feel of the board.
According to the Oxford Dictionary a Mood Board is defined as "an arrangement of images, materials, pieces of text, etc. intended to evoke or project a particular style or concept". You may be inspired by the colors, objects, feel or whatever the image represents to you. The winner, selected at random, will receive a $20 gift card to Scrappin Great Deal's and be our featured guest designer for the following month!
1. Have Fun. Be inspired.
2. Tell us how the mood board inspired you.
3. In the comment section leave a Link up to your specific blog post. (just not your general blog). Mention that you are participating in the Scrappin Great Deal Mood Board. If posting your creation to facebook, pinterest, twitter please use the hashtag #scrappingreatdealsmood.
4. Don't have your own blog? Send your name and picture of your creation to email@example.com and a short description of how you were inspired. (in the subject line indicate #scrappingreatdealsmood or leave a link to your blog post in the comments.
5. Projects have to be new as of today's date. (No back linking please)
6. Contest is open till April 15th, midnight.
Hope you will play along!