Sunday, July 3, 2011

K is for Kathleen

 K is for Kathleen! I don't know where to start with this one! This is one of my favorite pictures of my daughter, cousin Kathleen and I! Maybe because Kathleen is very sweet and on this day discovered she loves Starbucks the way I do! or the beautiful green hues of the picture! I used a SoSophie paper and embellished it with Viva Decor Pearl Pen! (first try let me tell you I need to practice) Then added the butterflies punched using the Martha Stewart punch. using craft paper and the rest of my card stock from framing the picture to create the tag! I love love love my creative memory reminiscence cricut cartridge! I used it to create the K.


A few close up's! I love this page :) Great that I had two wonderful subjects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)