Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Memories

In trying to get as many entries as possible into July's Fancy Pants challenge at Let's Scrap I have gone though all  my paper and found every last piece of Fancy Pants paper! Also, challenge 105 for this week was all about using ribbons.

George my grand-mother was a very special woman to me. We had a very special bond, I miss her dearly and for this layout tried to go a little vintage style.



I mixed two Fancy Pants collections Wishful Thinking and Road Show for this page. I am using Kaiser lace, along with Prima flower, MayaRoad flowers, and misc flowers and ribbons received in my SGD monthly kit. As always I used Tim Holtz distress ink and 3M Glue and glue dots. The wonderful sketch is that  of Cheri (11-25-09 ls128)





The tag reads: Grand-mother's have the sweetest smiles, softest songs and the biggest hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)