Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Life is Good

I love my milk! Always have! At work I am always known as the milk girl. While working at SDM I had a co-worker who could just not get over how much milk I drank. He would joke that on my wedding day  instead of serving my guest wine, it would be milk. Well I didn't serve milk to our  guest but I did have my own glass of milk at the table with me!




For this page I used co-ordination card stock, Fancy Pants Happy Together transparency, paper and rub on, viva pearl pen, Tim Holtz distress ink, 3M glue and flowers received from my SGD kit.
The sketch is that of Cheri from Let's Scrap (6-2-10)


Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)