Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Precious Girl

I am very lucky to have the sister that I do! She is the best aunt my kids could ask for. She took Sophie, to meet  the Disney Princesses! Sophie had a ball. Also my sister is the one that bought me these beautiful Dancing Girl papers!


Again with keeping with the Fancy Pants challenge, for this layout I used a variety of papers from the Fancy Pants Dancing Girl line. The inspiration is from Cheri's sketch 5-5-10 from Let's Scrap and challenge 105 which was to use ribbon in our layout! I used Cat's Eye ink, misc buttons, Forever in Time bling and ribbons, tattered angel glimmer mist and misc letters from various packs of words.




My journaling reads: "Thanks to ma tante Mimi, Sophie got to meet a princess! Sophie had her face painted like a lion."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)