Friday, July 22, 2011

Let's Scrap Card Challenge Thank you ,7-20-11

Every third Wednesday at Let's Scrap there is a card challenge which I am enjoying! I love to have a few cards on the side for occasions.

I won a whole Glitz design package from one of the blogs I follow so I decided to make this thank you card based on this weeks sketch. I also used my new Tim Holtz stamp. My Tim Holtz distress ink, scalloped scissors, 3M Glue. American Craft Sketch markers.










Here is the sketch we had to work from. 


I really like the distress look and vintage feel. Here are some close ups of the card. Now, I have to share this cute little story about my daughter Sophie. The kids have watched me in the last couple of months create and take pictures of my work. Although, I try to do most of my scrapping during the night after they are in bed. A good portion of the time, if I don't finish I leave it on the kitchen table. Some Sundays I also scrap during the day. 
I was in the process of taking these pictures when my daughter who was also creating her card wanted me to take a picture of her card for me to post. So the last card is that of my 3 year old Sophie. 




2 comments:

  1. Hopped over from Let's Scrap to check out the detail in your card for this week's sketch! You did a great job--as did your daughter. Tell her she rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Lynn, the stamping is fantastic. Tell your DD I love her card too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)