Saturday, August 13, 2011

Boys by Romy

One of my favorite artist just blew me away! Take a look at her wonderful creation...Gave me such inspiration to do a more masculine page for my boys!

 

 

Boys

Last Thursday I was in the mood for a boy layout, which doesn't happen too often to me. I'm usually stuck in the pink, glitter and flowers, but that evening I was determined to scrap this photo of my little brother;) These gorgeous, masculine Stella & Rose papers and the fabulous sketch over at the My Mind's Eye blog made it even easier for me to create this layout. I didn't even have to look for coordinating embellishments, cause I already had these Stella & Rose embellishments: (chipboard, buttons, a die-cut and brads by My Mind's Eye) laying around too, so this layout was finished within just a few hours (which is kind of a personal record for me, LOL). You can find the fabulous MME sketch here, BTW. And have you also seen their new releases already? I'm totally in love with each of them, but especially the new Lost & Found collection has got me smitten:)

 Supplies: My Mind's Eye: Stella & Rose Hattie papers, chipboard stickers, buttons, brads, Family die-cut, twine; Prima Marketing: Madrigal flower, Love Letter rose, tulle left-overs; Petaloo: blue flower; Tim Holtz: ornate frame, edge distresser; Ranger Industries: liquid pearls, distress stickles, crackle accents; Uchida: liquid applique; Other: sanding tool.
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I feel so honoured:) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)