Monday, August 15, 2011

Great way to start the day with a little inspiration with Camillias

So I am now getting ready to head back to work after having my three little ones! Little scared, little nervous so decided to do one last coffee and blog peek....and look what I found...love the colors and flowers... take a look she's one of my favorites!

Get Picky August Sketch

The August Sketch Challenge has gone live at Get Picky. This is my layout for the challenge. I have used a lot of gorgeousness from Prima. And the little princess in the photos...that's one of my nieces.

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by!
Camilla

1 comment:

  1. oh wow Camilla is one of my fav artists too..she does such amazing work...and was definately an inspiration to my style.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)