Sunday, August 14, 2011

Fun, Bright Cards with CPS

I love this little BoBunny sticker

Working with Viva Decor Black Gel ...working

Always love the inked look


Cards for me are always a little easier using bright colors. So the minute I saw the card sketch for CPS, I knew what I wanted to do!
Here is the sketch I got to work with



I do know I will be using this sketch more than once!



CPSAgain took the fun paper from my SGD August page kit.


 Products used: SGD August Kit(BoBunny paper, cardstock), Tim Holtz Ink, 3M Glue

3 comments:

  1. So loving the popsicles and great use of the CPS sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that cute, cute, cute sticker!!! Great take on this week's CPS sketch, thank you for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Thanks for joining in at CPS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)