Friday, August 5, 2011

DT challenge at Let's Scrap

TGIF!  I love Friday’s!  Why?  Because to me, it is the night I can stay up and scrap late!  I am also a little excited because this is my first DT challenge!   When I started scrapbooking two years ago it was to journal the lives of my kids.   Since the birth of my daughter, I had kept a monthly journal of progress or just cute stories.  My goal was to create a memory book of sorts.  Well, when I started my pages, my intention was always to put journaling somewhere on my page but got wrapped up in the artistic/creative process.  So in the book my page would go without any journaling.  When I created my scrapbooking bucket list, journaling made it to the top of the list. 

    Now, I have three little ones (3yrs, 2yrs and 11 months) and thank God I have that book to tell me who did what, and when. Because, oh dear, I couldn’t remember it all on my own.  So my challenge this week is to do 'peek a boo' journaling!  As I was getting ready to put this tutorial together,  I came across Michelle’s amazing post!!  I was inspired!  So for this week the challenge is to discretely add journaling to your page!  Push the creativity side of scrapbooking to the max!
Here is my example....





 Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)