Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Sketch #170

I love this photo of Dave and I. This picture was also taken the day we announced to my MIL that we were pregnant and expecting our first child. I love working with the Creative Scrappers Sketches!

 I love this paper so much I think I have had it for months. I got lots of work done at the SGD 12 crop! Always a great time with the ladies. I just don't know what happen to my cropping program. But hope to have it fixed soon!

 Now I always keep a post it with everything I used. And for the life of me they have all just disappeared??? So this will have to be off the top of my head.

Cardstock
MS Punch
CTMH Cricut Cartridge
PP~
Pearl Viva Decor
Tim Holtz Ink
Tattered Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate all comments :) They make my day :)